If you use hedge=true, then EA will place order with attack martin lot.
For example, you have attack martin order
1. Buy order 0.1 lot (5pips from 1st order)
2. Buy order 0.2 lot (10pips from 1st order)
3. Buy order 0.4 lot (15pips from 1st order)
If you use Hedge =True, then
1. Buy order 0.1 lot + Sell order 0.05 lot (lot size is half )
2. Buy order 0.2 lot + Sell order 0.1 lot
3. Buy order 0.4 lot + Sell order 0.2 lot
Result is below
Now, I changed lot size for Hedge order
I used the same lot size of attack martin.
I have an idea…
Maybe Hedge order are closed with the same TP of attack martin, but since hadge order is trending order, so I guess TP should not be the same. I think we can make TP separete for Hedge order.
Because attack martin TP is 5pips, which is small, but
for hedge order TP 5pips is too small, so we can use 10 or 20pips??
I tried to change TP for hedge order.
Attack martin TP=5pips, Hedge ordet TP=10pip (2times)
Attack martin TP=5pips, Hedge ordet TP=15pip (3times)
Attack martin TP=5pips, Hedge ordet TP=20pip (4times)
OK, so what is the best one?
Let’s try to optimize it.
So, hedge TP would be 5 times of attack martin TP!?